Friday, September 30, 2011

A lot going for me...


1. I got a haircut- wanted long layers. Well, the first layer is above my ear with the rest of my hair past my shoulders. Oh, and now I have bangs that I didn't ask for.....Does anyone watch Teen mom (should I be embarrassed that I do:):):) Well, I look like a mix of Tyler's mom and Farrah's mom. So, I will have a pony tail until this mess grows out

2. I went for an eye appt to find out I have some nasty allergic reaction type thing from washing put my contact case WITH WATER!!! What???? (you are supposed to use a new contact case each month and never use water to clean it- only solution).
The doctor wants me to:
a) put steroid and allergy drops in my eyes four times a day for 2 weeks
b) NOT WEAR MAKE-UP for 2 weeks( she's absolutely nuts...I just smiled and okay, but that's not happening)
c) wear glasses for 2 weeks( I didn't even own glasses so I bought a pair for $30----did you even know you could buy glasses for that cheap. Just take a guess what they look like- yup... Not cute!!) and my prescription went from +1.25 to +2.25 in a year!!! I'm slowly going blind!!

So, feel free to ignore me if you see me out in public. I'll be the one with no make-up, cheap glasses, and hair in a pony!! I might have to go shopping so at least my clothes will look cute!!


2 comments:

  1. On your worst day, you are still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...maybe that is why my eye has been so red!! it just seems weird to me that water is bad for your contacts...people open their eyes in lakes for goodness sakes!

    ReplyDelete