Monday, January 30, 2012

Gran's Bday weekend

Today is my mama's bday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! We love you more than ya know:)

To start off our weekend, Christian got to bring the class pet home, Curious George!!!  


After a long, whiney car ride I fell asleep within the first 15 minutes of begin home. The girls stayed up later than me and I guess CC hopped in bed with all her 'friends'!
Funny story:
on the drive down, both girls were IN A MOOD!. CC was crying b/c Emory wouldn't let her put her head on her car seat. CC started crying, saying "I miss Mrs. Morton." Then EMory started crying, saying "I miss Mrs. Karen." THEN Bryan started (fake) crying, saying "I miss Jack Daniels" It was so funny- we were both going nuts!!! 

 I'm so glad I was in town b/c I got to go to my BFF's baby shower on Saturday! I was so excited to see her and her cute pregnant belly! She is due March 3rd and isn't finding out what she's having- UGH!!! I'm guessing girl:)

 I love ya Ellen! This is one lucky baby!

 We went to BoneFish for dinner- YUM-MY!!! 

 CC figured out how to use chop sticks! She actually cleaned her plate- NEVER happens. I think she's going through a growth spurt.


 Sisters! 

 Sunday Morning before we left we stuck a candle in a biscuit and sang Happy Birthday. CC got so excited and blew the candle out before the song was over.

 Emory got so upset, so we did it again!

 Before dinner on Saturday we went to get a mani/pedi! Emory loved it:):) Orange with polky dots on her fingers and pink with polky dots on her toesies.

 CC got the full treatment, including sea salt massage! 

She liked it so much it put her to sleep! She woke up about 30 minutes later:) She even slept through the lady painting her toes.

Happy Birthday Mom! It was a busy, fun-filled birthday weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment