Emory took a big fall today while at CC's dance class. We were in the bathroom and I opened the door. she went under my arm and tripped on a door stop on the bottom of the door. She did a HARD face plant right onto the tile floor. Blood was everywhere and Emory was shaking and screaming like I've never heard her do before (i was freaking out and trying not to cry). Moms were trying to help but Emory wanted nothing to do with anyone. After about 20 minutes we finally got in the car and headed home. By the time we were home, her lip looked like this.....

It eventually stopped bleeding and she cuddled up with sissy while she rubbed her arm. I felt so bad for her and it was hurting "weally weally kinda bad"

She finally ate a Popsicle and let us put ice on it.

Poor baby!!!!! She's back to normal now but every now and then she'll say "it kinda hurts mama"
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment