Sunday, January 22, 2012

This girl









My sweet Christian is the kindest, most sensitive little girl. Bryan left Thursday afternoon to go duck hunting and left us little notes around the house. one on the bathroom mirror said "I miss you", so Christian instantly wrote him a note back -"I miss you to"- and taped it to the mirror for him to see when he got home. Then when she got in the bed, she found a note on her pillow! She is such an emotional, sensitive person that she started crying because she thought it was so sweet of daddy! at different times during our weekend, both Emory and Christian said how much they miss him. Emory-"I miss Daddy Really Bad"- this was at 4:45 am on Saturday (it wasn't as cute then:):)

anyway, back to Christian....tonight we were all laying on their floor praying before bed.. After we all said a prayer just laying there quietly, CC started this convo:
C: I talk to God in my brain.
Us: when do you talk to him?
C: at school or at home or anywhere I want to! I tell him I'm sorry if I make bad choices. Or if we have a tornado drill I ask Him to not make my friends scared. Emory do you talk to God in your brain?
E: yes. At my school.
C:what do you say to him?
E: I laugh at him!
(what in the world!!!!)

A little back story to this next conversation....about a week ago Christian apparently did a very inappropriate dance move in front of Bryan. He kinda freaked out and told her to "never do that again because that is how people that don't go to church dance!" (I'm laughing as I'm typing-ha!)

then we had this convo last night while getting out of the shower, Christian said out of the blue and very seriuously, " MOM, we need to go to church ALL THE TIME because if don't then we might start dancing like people that DON'T GO TO CHURCH! Really mom, it could happen. dad told me!"

Not only sweet but innocent:):):) I just love her

PS- CC got s part in the Sleeping Beauty Ballet!!!! She is going to be a deer and is very excited! YAY.

PPS- I just made Her the cutest pair of shorts and the most adorable dress ever for spring! I added my new label in them, so they are extra cute! Pictures to come


2 comments:

  1. How are her mommy and daddy going to dance at our social? I know y'all go to church, but I also think you can be a tad wild....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! SHe is the sweetest girl ever! The whole talking to God thing, just too sweet. Hillarious how different they are. Emory is such a stinker! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete