Saturday, January 14, 2012

organized

Today, while Emory was taking her nap, I decided to organize my fabric. I got the idea from pinterest and ordered some comic boards to wrap all my fabric. They now fit onto my shelf like books! It took a while, but it looks so much better and now I know what fabric I have (and I guess Bryan can now lead me straight to these shelves when I talk about buying more fabric!!!!)


Doesn't this look SO much better?!!! It used to be thrown in a basket and was a mess. In my next life, I will have a huge sewing room with with shelves to keep my fabric, a table to cut my patterns, and a place to keep all my machines. Wouldn't that be nice:)


Then I folded and organized all my scraps for appliqués. 

Now to start sewing all the patterns I have recently cut out- cute new dresses, bathing suits, cute shorts and capris for the spring

1 comment: