(picture overload- sorry!)
The Easter Bunny came this morning!
Christian wrote him a note (not sure if you can read it from the picture) " Dear Easter Bunny give me some peeps today & I love peeps & my name is Christian". The Easter Bunny wrote back!!!
He also brought them a TON of candy and unicorn bath towels! We have a butterfly bath towel that they always fight over who will "be the butterfly" after bath. I'm glad the Easter Bunny thought to bring them both a better towel!!
When my parents got to our house, we picked a flower to put in the cross at church.
how cute are these two!
After a great church service, we went to brunch.
It was a great day to celebrate
"God gave Jesus to die for our sins, and he raised him to life, so that we would be made acceptable to God" -Romans 4:25
My two unicorns after their bath tonight
Happy Easter! I need to get back to eating my 500th Reese's cup egg












Great great pictures! How'd you get a great fam pic w everyone smiling and no tears?!? I'm amazed!!
ReplyDeleteOf course, Huds started running around during our pics, which of course resulted in his falling, ripping both knees of his pants and crying :(
Great pictures!! I LOVE those towels. You will have to tell me where you got them. ALso, the shutters look great!
ReplyDeleteFRAN- they came from the EASTER BUNNY!!! But if I had to guess, I would say Company Store Kids:):)
DeleteThey had a ton of cute ones to choose from.