We took the girls bowling Saturday night....not quite the same as laying out on the beach like most people are doing this Memorial Day weekend, but we still had a great time!
Emory had never been bowling. Just like she normally is in new situations, she was very quite and just checking it all out for the first 15 minutes.
Two cute bum-bums, huh?!
Then she figured it out and didn't want us to help her anymore!!
Emory bowling and showing us how she does her hands!
CC bowling
Emory dancing to the music!!
E and I lost interested about half way through the game, while CC and Bryan were trying their best to win! I lost:):), but in my defense I didn't have bumpers and I let CC bowl a few of my turns--- I'm sure I still would have lost though!!
Then we played arcade games for a while. This huge claw game cost $1 to play and obviously had used stuffed animals in it along with empty coke bottles. CC still wanted to use her coins to play. Kinda glad she didn't win!!
CC beat Daddy, fair and square- he NEVER lets her win, at air hockey!












No comments:
Post a Comment