Today was the last day of school!!! It's officially summer- YAY!!!
And guess what I spent the majority of my morning doing- you will never guess!!!
I spend a lot of time joining the Justin Bieber Fan Club! Yep, that's right, BEEEEEEcause.......I got a super super secret code to order tickets for when Justin Bieber comes to BIRMINGHAM!!!!!!!! Y'all, like I told my friend, Fran (who gave me the heads up) "Christian is going to sh*t her pants"- I know- not very lady like, but it is true!
After spending $230 on the good seats for CC, Daddy, and me I started feeling stupid. But then when Christian saw the commercial and giggled to herself for 20 minutes, I realized it was stupid, but I don't care at all! She will always remember it and so will I!!
Bryan was a tad bit upset that I spent so much, but I think he's over it after CC's giddiness!
When Bryan asked CC what would be the one question she would ask Justin, she said "can I have a kiss?"!!!!!- oh no!!
Also- if you read this DO NOT Say anything to CC. The concert is not until january, so we are giving the tickets as a Christmas gift. Mainly so we don't have 6 months of "is today the Justin Bieber concert?"- so Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
4 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment