Monday, June 25, 2012

Don't get the wrong idea!

Let me first start by saying -I Am NOT pregnant. But today, both girls, on separate occasions, have made comments about me having a baby boy in my belly!
This morning CC started kissing my belly. When I asked what she was doing she said,"um just kissing your belly because we want a baby brother"
Then while at gymnastics for CC, Emory kept asking if I had a baby in my belly. I kept replying NO. She finally yelled (and made everyone around us who was listening laugh) "BUT MAMA, WE WANT A BABY. We really want a baby!"
Then tonight Emory came in (for the 100th time avoiding bed time) to tell me she wants a baby brother named Daddy. I asked her what we would call Daddy if the baby's name was Daddy (following me??!!). Her response:
"we call Daddy Daddy and the boy Baby Daddy"!!!!

(I honestly have no idea where all the baby talk is coming from and why they are dead set on a brother, but I am trying not to become self conscious about the apparent baby bump my girls keep bringing up!!)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Amelia Berry kept telling Claire about the baby in Claire's tummy before Claiire knew she wa pregnant. I'm just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.... Maybe the girls are onto something.... :)

    ReplyDelete