I have tons of pictures flagged that I wanted to put on my blog, but just have done it. So, I'm going to play catch up.
Back in JULY, the girls went to spend some time at my parents house while I got ready for VBS (who knew being on the VBS committee was so time consuming! I absolutely loved it, but MAN- it's a lot of work to make 4 days with 400 children run smoothly!)
While the girls were there, they had a few horse riding lessons. Christian is obsessed with horse and loves every second she can spend with them (opposite of her mama!). Emory is more like me and would just like to look at them from a distance. towards the end of the week, she ended up riding a little pony named Special. She still talking about it.
CC walked around with Emory.
CC is really good and follows directions really well. She has caught on quickly and we even went on a horse back trail ride (is that what it's called- we rode horses in the woods! I even did and actually had fun- pictures to come)
look at how serious Emory is! not too sure of riding!
Check out Special's smile! Emory thought this was so funny!
Thanks mom and dad for watching the girls. They had a blast

















No comments:
Post a Comment