Sunday, September 16, 2012

Orange Slime

CC had her first softball game today. Their color is orange and team name is Orange Slime!!!! I kinda hate the name, but no one is asking me! But I DO LOVE THEIR SOCKS!!! How cute are they?!

Anyway, she did really really really well (better than I thought it would go to be honest). The coach pitches the ball the first 5 times, and if they can't hit it then they have to use the tee. She hit it 2 times from the coach's pitch, and only used the tee the last go round. I blame that on 3 of us standing right behind the fence yelling for her!! She did really well in the outfield too, and actually got and threw the ball to a base!

 Bryan is one of the coaches. CC is number 25, just like her daddy was growing up. I have placed my order to get an 'orange slime' shirt with the number 25 on the back! 

 CC is action- running to home plate!


 thank goodness there is a playground right next to the bleachers! A mom must of been involved in the design of the ball field! Emory played while we watched CC. 

 Like Daddy, Like Daughter!


 1,2,3----Go ORANGE SLIME!
 Pawpaw drove up to watch CC's first game. It made her (and Emory's) day! Thank you for doing that dad. 

 more action shots. 


besides having to be outside and sweaty, it was actually fun! So proud of my softball player!

1 comment: