Thursday, September 6, 2012

Parent night

We had Christian's parent night tonight- for 2 solid hours!!!
But I absolutely LOOOOOOVE get teacher! She is like Mrs. Morton with long curly hair! I swear. She is perfect for Christian . She said she is doing great in class and said her and Thomas( her new friend and crush- that has her now back to only wanting to wear dresses and skirts!)are really sweet to watch be friends.
Here is some of her writing she has done so far in her writing journal. I think she's brilliant!!!




This is about me. I like cats and I like my family and my favorite color is pink. The end




I like watching tv. And I like jumping on a trampoline. And I like reading a book.




I can tie my shoe (she is on the shoe expert list in the class to help others!). I can jump. I can pet a cat. I can put myself to bed.




I help mom and dad clean the car (not true!!) and I help mom put my sister to sleep.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment