Wednesday, September 26, 2012

VBS

With all the time I put into VBS and these are the only pictures I took! Regardless of the lack of pictures, it was an incredible week! I met a lot of people and made some good friends. It's amazing how stressful and time consuming it can be. But you kind of forget all that when you see all the kids and adults having a fun time and learning about Jesus! Can't wait until next year- in fact- we're already checking out themes for NEXT July! 


See the sign- I made THIRTY of those signs. I am way to anal and next year won't stress out near as much about those signs. I did improve my vocabulary of adjectives and sea creatures though- ha!

Seeing 400 children singing what they learned in VBS made us all tear up and made it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment