Saturday, July 6, 2013

February in July

I am playing catch up on my blog, starting with February. I have tagged all my pictures, planning on blogging about them but never got around to it! But, no time like the present, right?!!


We celebrated Valentine's day! 

 ate our Vday candy while waiting in carpool to get CC. 

 CC ran in the Mercedes Marathon (ran 25 miles at school and ran the last one at the actual race. Well, I think- I don't even know how many miles are in a 5k or whatever this race was!)

It was FREEZING cold and she HATED every minute of it until she got a medal!

 EMory and Elise played hide and seek- ha!

 We saw our baby Whiting to give her her FIRST bday present! 

 she looks like her Uncle Bryan in this picture 


 we dressed ourselves!

 played on the playground after school

 Emory started gymnastics! she loves it and is really good!


 dressed ourselves again!

 had parent day during dance class

 Emory's friends, Tristen and Kristen, from her school

Had a staring contest (with TWO bows in our hair- dressed ourself again!) while at the doctor. Two very competitive girls = some quiet time in the small room. 

and this funny video of Emory telling us her funny part of the day...... she was nervous!!

1 comment: