Our April......
Softball took up a lot of our time in April (more pictures later). CC's team name was VENOM---- not the best name, but the shirt and socks were cute! Emory loves going to the ball park for the Italian Ice and the playground.
went to see the Croods.
Learned my lesson- NEVER get ice cream at a movie. It's hard to eat neatly while in the dark....and blue ice cream will stain your clothes.....
emory and I had a few dinner picnics outside while Daddy and CC were at the ball park late.
I went on a girls beach trip with college friends. It was so much fun and I'm sparing everyone the bathing suit pics!
We celebrated Emory's best friend, Georgia's bday.
(dedicating an entire post to Emory's birthday later)
CC was in a play at church called Stuck in the Mud.
Her acting debut- a chariot wheel!








No comments:
Post a Comment