Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My baby is FOUR (and has been since April:):):))

I'm not quite sure how this happened, but my baby girl is FOUR!!!!!

She is going to be a great Jesus person when she grows up!


We didn't plan a big birthday party since we were going to surprise the girls with the Disney trip (and calling it a early/late bday present). But Emory had a great day turning 4!

My parents came up the weekend before for a softball game and we had a mini celebration cookies and presents. 
 EZ Roller from Gran and Pawpaw! She loves it and it really is fun to ride. Reminds me of the turtle I had growing up. 

CC was so cute and spent her own money to buy her a magic ice cream maker. Before you run out to buy one, you need to know that you to have to vigorously shake the container for THREE entire minutes- which children will NOT do! and then after shaking for what seems like forever, it doesn't actually make ice cream! 
But it was super sweet that CC wanted to buy something for her, AND it has helped them understand that all the 'as seen on TV' things aren't as great as they seem:)

Poor Emory had pink eye on her birthday. Luckily, we went to the doctor the day before and got medicine. So she was able to go to school on her actual birthday. 

She had a little birthday snack celebration in her class. 

Then, we had a few of her friends meet us at Chuck E Cheese for pizza. 

So, I was THAT mom that didn't sign up for an official party at Chuck E Cheese, but brought my own plates, napkins, balloons, and cupcakes! I just set up camp like we were scheduled to have a party! But no one said anything to us, so I guess it was okay (or they thought we were officially having a Chuck E Cheese party- ha!)

Emory had a BLAST and it was a perfect little birthday party for her! 

Happy Birthday my little Emory! 
I blinked and you turned into a beautiful, kind, thoughtful, spunky little (big) girl! I feel like you were just born and I was putting a size 1 diaper on my brand new 9 lb 13 oz baby! 
Gosh, I love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment