Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Our May



 CC and I got mani/pedi's with our friends!

 I got some cute cards for Mother's Day
and the girls wanted to wash my car because 'IT'S SOOOOO MESSY"

 Had our teeth cleaned and Emory refused to lay down! 

 Emory had a huge end of the year party!

 Two of the best teachers around.

 I survived my first year teaching 4k and LOVED it! Looking at this picture makes me miss this kiddos a lot. They felt like my own by the end of the year. What a great group!

 Emory got glasses (ha- not really, she just likes to get glasses at the Dollar Store and take the lenses out.) These are her reading glasses. She has another pair for every day wear. 

 Our great friends from Sunday School moved to California, so as a farewell we went to dinner and karaoke. Bryan and Chris sang Regulate by Warren G. Bryan won the Sunday School Mirror Ball Trophy for his performance!!

 Emory and I went one last time to eat lunch with Christian as a first grader! CC's teacher let Emory sit in the line to go to the bathroom and play quiet mouse. Some of the kids picked E to be the quiet mouse and she couldn't believe it:)! 

 While CC was still in school, I took E and her friend on a little play date. 



 first and last day of school pictures! 
After seeing the after pictures, we quickly went for a haircut!


 Emory had her dance recital! Look at that pose!


 Gran and Pawpaw came to watch her first dance recital.  

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing your updates!
    And B certainly deserved his mirror ball trophy!

    I think Lindsey Rings daughter, Kathryn had the same dance recital costume!

    ReplyDelete