Emory had another great well-baby doctor's appointment. She was showing Dr. Habeeb some of her 'tricks'. She said her gums are very swollen, which is probably bothersome and might cause her to be cranky (she's right::):). So many teeth are on their way. She can consistently say dada, mama, bye-bye, na-na (banana), ma (more), again (in her own little way- hard to write down how she says it). The Dr. said about 3 words is average and with all her babbling she is about to just come out with a full sentence! She will tell us stories that I would LOVE to know what they are about. She LOVES LOVES LOVES to sing and does the motions to 'Itsy, bitsy, spider'. She goes to bed about 7:00 and wakes up around 7:00 every morning- napping from 11:30-2:30. She dances with actual rythm. I feel like she knows absolutely everything we say to her. We'll say "Do you want to take a bath? and she heads straight to the tub trying to take her clothes off. If we say 'do you want to go bye-bye?", she'll go to the door and try to open it.
She LOVES her sister. Whenever CC is still asleep, EMory will try to open her door. Then she will get on top of CC while she is asleep and start kissing her while squealing. It is the most precious thing EVER! She loves to climb and I will often find her on top of the table! She is starting to have her own opnion which also leads to some tantrums that are not fun! THe doctor told me that it's time start time out! I can't even imagine that working, but she said to turn her around so she can't see me and count to 30. I'm sure there will be a time soon that I can attempt it. But even when she is upset, she is still the cutest 15 month old I've ever laid eyes on. I love her to death. Oh- and we've upgraded to bigger bows (important stuff, huh?!)







65%?? Elise has her on weight 80% :) What big girls we have! Emory is such a sweet sweet little girl! I CANNOT believe these two are 15 months old. Where does the time go?
ReplyDeleteI love all the updates and bigger bows are important!
ReplyDeleteHudson did time out in my lap, facing away, to start with and it worked well!