Today when we got home, we were talking about our day, I asked Emory if they danced and she started dancing. So when Daddy got home I asked her again and she started dancing. We got it (somewhat) on video. I mean- is she not the CUTEST thing on the planet!!!
Both girls had a great first full day of school. Christian was a little upset this morning because she didn't want to nap at school, but she did fine. According to the teachers she was one of the first to fall asleep and didn't cry at all- WHEW! This was Emory's first day EVER sleeping on a cot, but they said she did wonderful. She went right to sleep and slept for 2 hours! Her daily report said she was 'full of smiles'!! I was one happy mama when I picked them up. I LOVE their little school and couldn't be happier.







No comments:
Post a Comment