We've had busy weekends lately. Last weekend we had Claire's 4th bday at Sweet 'N Sassy and Cooper's 3rd bday at the train station. Friday we went to Sumo where they cook in front of you- the girls LOVED it!!! I thought Emory was going to jump on the table to eat all the rice and CC ordered steak and ate all of it! Sunday my parents came up to keep the girls on Monday b/c their school was closed (thanks mom and dad!). Gran, CC, and I went to get a mani/pedi where CC had her first spa pedicure. she like it so much she almost fell asleep! Then I met a group of friends at lunch to catch up. One of which was Mandy who is a travel nurse and is currently in DC. It was good to see her and made me realize how much I miss her....it's been way too long.
I forgot my camera for most of my outings, but I will leave you with this story.....
When I was about CC's age, I loved to watch E.T. It was on the T.V. the other day and ever since CC has been obsessed too! Well, this morning she was in the room with Bryan and my mom. Out of the blue she said "SHUT UP PENIS BREATH"....guess where she learned it.....E.T!!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment