Does anyone else see something they just HAVE TO HAVE and can't get their mind off of it?> Well, it happens to me often. For example, when
Emory was born, I thought there was NO way to leave the house with two kids without a $200 Sit 'N Stand Stroller from One Step Ahead. Bryan kept telling me that we didn't need one and I would never use it. I could not stop thinking about it, so he finally let me get it. Turns out, he was right and I never used it. Luckily, we found someone on
graigslist who bought it for close to what we paid for it. Anyway, this time I have found a pair of boots that I am DREAMING about! I mean they are GOOD
LOOKIN and I just can't get my mind off of them!~ I'm really glad Bryan just rolls his eyes and agrees that I DO need them
(I know he's just saying that to get me to shut up and I'm okay with that!) Here they are.....

While we were at the mall getting the boots, Richard Joseph was offering 'free' haircuts for a donation to the United Way. CC needed a school haircut, so we took advantage! I knew the boot trip was meant to be!

CC made this a while ago!!! Doesn't this make you smile! I'm her hero and I'm skinny!!!

This picture is of Emory at the beginning of the summer. We were at Yankee Pizza with our friends, the
Ashford's (
Assbirds to CC:):). Their little boy
Brannen is a little monkey
and can climb on anything. Emory kept
watching him
and wanted to climb on
the light post too! So, we let her!!! (we are RIGHT next to her, so don't worry Mimi and Gran!!!- I would have NEVER let CC hang from a
light post...guess it's a second child thing!)
I say get them as your going back to school shoes-- sorry , Bryan!
ReplyDelete