Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Conversations with Christian

(this picture is with my new Canon Rebel that I love and can't seem to put down- Thanks Sam!)
The first few days before CC started 4K, we read The Kissing Hand which is about the little raccoon who is nervous about school and doesn't want to leave his mommy. His mother kisses the palm of his hand and tells him to put it to his cheek whenever he misses her and it will be just like she is kissing him. The first night after reading it, I kissed CC's hand and told her the same thing. The second night she kissed my hand and told me the same thing (which made me cry b/c I do miss her during the day).
Anyway, today on the way to 'nastics CC says:
ME: I love you Christian. I missed you today while I was at work.
CC: I love you too. Let me see your hand.
(I reached back and she kissed my hand.)
CC: Mama, just put your hand on your cheek and it's okay.
I do it at school when I want you.
Me: (speechless)
CC: Mama, I need you to kiss my hand again but I think your kiss came off.
HOW SWEET IS CHRISTIAN?! I hope she always loves me like that!

just because she's cute!

2 comments:

  1. I am teary eyed from reading your post!! What a a sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete