Our girls are totally different sleepers. Both sleep very well, but Christian could sleep through ANYTHING. I go into Christian's room to clean it, put her clothes up, etc while she is asleep. When she was a baby, I would even vacuum while she was sleeping. Emory wakes up at the slightest sound you make while in her room. Even if you don't make a sound but enter her room she will wake up. Thank goodness she falls back asleep.
Anyway, one night last week, Bryan was going to take a picture of CC sleeping b/c she looked cute. So, he decided to take Emory's picture as well. This is what happened when he tried. She hopped right up and began posing! Then when right back to bed.
I titled this 'teeth' b/c Emory has the cutest gap between her front teeth! And it seems to be getting bigger. I'm hoping that it will close when she gets her 'real' teeth. If not, maybe that can be her trademark when she's famous!!







My two are the exact same!!! I love the little gap in H's front teeth-- it's always good to have extra room!
ReplyDeleteI mean my two are just like your two---H sleeps pretty soundly--crickets outsidewill wake up LA.
ReplyDelete