This is how I found Emory when I picked her up from school!!!!

Mom, I don't know....what do you think?
Ehhh, are you laughing at me?

Come on, honestly what do you think?!

Okay, you're right- I AM cute!

Oh....and if anyone is looking for a Christmas gift for me....:):):)
(and don't worry, I have already
pre-ordered my Eclipse DVD- should be here next week! Happy early Christmas
Mallory!!!)
Okay, Em MUST wear those pigtails everyday because they are so darn cute! Is that picture of Edward the one I sent you? Sophia was pretty determined that we buy it for Mrs. Mallory. Wonder if she has heard us talk about Twilight? HA
ReplyDeleteYou are so right - the pigtails are ADORABLE!!
ReplyDeleteaaugh! sweet Miss Em.....
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pigtails. I don't think she could be any cuter. If I were closer Edward be sitting on your door step when you got home. Dang Baton Rouge!
ReplyDelete