Saturday, February 12, 2011

BFFs and birthday parties





My BFF, Fran, came in town last night and a group of girls got together for dinner. We had such a fun time!




First thing this morning, CC put on her princess dress in preparation for her BFF, Sophia's, birthday party. Snow White was coming to the party so all the girls got to dress up! The party was at 1:00, and we were dressed and ready at 7:30!
Before the party, Fran and I went to my friend, Mary Michael's clothing show! CUUUTTTTTEEEE stuff! check it out www.marymichaelclothing.com. you'll love it.




We pulled up at the same time as Cinderella.... I mean Ava. They were SO excited!





Do you think Sophia was excited?!




I'm not sure if Ava is having fun either? what do you think?!




Gorgeous princesses




While we were gone, Bryan took Emory to the park down the street. She loved every second of it.




It's been a fun Friday and Saturday. I wish Fran lived here and spring would hurry up! Then it would be even better.


1 comment: