
CC and I met our great friends, Kelley and Hudson, for a mexican lunch date then walked around Alldredge Gardens. We left the little ones at home, so we got to just run around and talk. It was so nice. I never think about going to Alldredge Gardens but there were so many people having picnics and just hanging out. I want to go back soon. Maybe by then I can learn a little more about my fancy camera and get some good pictures of the girls.

We stopped for a few photos and CC actually looked at the camera!!!



Poor Hudson...... CC just kept telling him what to do. We caught her in the act. His face is saying "PLEASE help! This is one bossy chic!"
After our lunch/play date, we took naps and headed over to the Scroggins for dinner and to celebrate Mr. Bryan's birthday. I forgot my camera, but we had a really fun time and had a REALLY good red velvet cake! We didn't get home until 11:00 and the girls slept until 9:00 Sunday, when we had to wake them up for church!!!!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment