
Now we've got two girls that like to cook!!!

But beware....we have to try everything we add to the meal!!
Tonight, Emory was in a super grumpy mood and usually is around 5:45 almost every night (Bryan refers to her as "Angry Emory" when this happens:):):). So, I was sitting on the kitchen floor trying to make Emory happy.
Me: Emory, do you want an ishy (her blanket)?
E: NOOOOOOO
Me: Do you want your passy?
E: Noooooooo
Me: Do you want a hug?
E: Nooooooo
(this went on for a little while longer....NOTHING was making her happy)
BRYAN: Do you want a sovereign nation?
EMory looked up at him, quit crying, shook her head yes, and said "a-huh"
Well, now we know how to solve our "Angry Emory"!!!!!!!!
Where does my hubby come up with his quick-witted comments! Who knows?! But it keeps us laughing:)
And Bryan is probably going to kill me for this because I haven't even told him. But, oh well, Emory will love hearing it later in life!
Every night at bed time, our routine is read book, rock, and say our prayers. Right now, with Emory we are just singing Jesus Loves Me as our prayer. So for the past few times Bryan has been putting Emory to bed I have been in the hall or our room when he is singing. I laugh my you-know-what off every time I hear it. He sounds like he is singing in the opera and really gets into it! I really wish I could record it b/c it is priceless!!!! It makes me laugh even thinking about it. What a good daddy! Maybe he'll sing it for me so I can put it on here....yea right!!!
and just because....

how grown up and pretty does she look!







No comments:
Post a Comment