Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's 2011






For Valentine's Day we kept it simple- just added a cute table cloth to make it look a little fancier!




Then Sunday night around 9:00 pm I remembered that I had cut fabric to make dresses for the girls to wear on Valentine's day. So, I stressed out and didn't go to bed until midnight sewing them....what is wrong with me?!




Daddy made heart shaped pancakes......with a cookie cutter and microwavable pancakes!



and they loved them::):):)




they loved the little surprises when they woke up on Monday.



Then CC and Emory had their parties at school. CC has the cutest class in the world! Emory does too but no pictures of it.....all the mommies have found that it is easier to stay clear of their room unless they are coming home with us. The little ones don't understand the idea of a 'quick' party!



CC LOVES a good party....she actually ate all of her food!




Bryan got me a sweet wifey card as well as this one



it made me laugh hysterically! As a special ed. teacher, I often don't get gifts....no big deal to me. But the reason for this card made me laugh. One of my little friends at school, who I am with just about ALL day told me at Christmas "Mom say No gift Congleton. You no teacher" (he also tells me his brother calls me 'stupid idiot' but that's another story!). He was really upset that his mom wouldn't get me a present, but I completely understood what his mom was saying and really doesn't understand who I am.
So, on Monday, I asked him if he brought Valentine's Day cards for his class (I brought extra ones incase anyone forgot)...he looked at me and said " Uh...mom say no Congleton"....so good thing Bryan bought me this card:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment