Monday, January 2, 2012

cold day outside

We all get back to reality tomorrow :(:(- back to work and school. It's been the BEST Christmas break for all of us! 


For about 4 months I have been trying to come up with a tag to use when I sew my girlies clothes. I'm not going to ever start a business with my sewing, so I didn't want to come up with a 'company name' to put on my tags. I did order some that had a sewing machine and the word 'made' on it but didn't really like it. So I kept obsessing over it and trying to get Bryan to help me. I tried to think of something that the girls and I do that would remind them of me. We always squeeze each others hands three times, which means I love you. And CC and I do the sign language sign for I love you all the time. So that's what I ended up really liking. 



So one of the many times I was searching for labels to get I mentioned to Bryan my idea and to have 'God loves you' on the back as a little surprise whenever you turn the tag over. And my sweet hubby went on etsy and ordered these for Christmas! So you will see the hand on the front and when you turn it over it will have 'God Loves you"!!! Isn't it cute....one of my favorite Christmas gifts (and everyone wins b/c now Bryan won't have to discuss/analyze my clothing tag label anymore:):):)). I am going to reorder some with "God Loves You' written upside down so when you turn the tag over when it's in the clothes you can read it the other way too.  Great and thoughtful gift, huh?!

 Even though it is freezing outside, we took our bikes and new helmets across the street to ride to the park.


CUTE!

CC wants to start a rock collection. She has always loved finding rocks- when she was around two years old (before she went on a 'no-pants-only-dresses or skirts' kick), we would find tons of rocks all her pants pockets. She now has a special box to put all the rocks she collects. Her and daddy found some great rocks to add to her collection!


Emory and I went down the slide together about 50 times! She kept saying, "just one more time Mommy, just one more time". Then she would grab my hand and take me where we were going. 

 Then she convinced CC to go down 50 times with her!


Daddy playing the drums while CC does an Indian dance!


Christian took a big fall on her bike (thank goodness for the helmet!) and was done with bike riding. Emory wanted to ride sissy's bike. She was having a great time, but then a dog started coming up behind her and she HATED it! She kept saying "My falling, my falling"! 

We had a fun time, and I'm sure we will all have a cold just in time to head back to school/work!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a thoughtful gift. I love it! You know I love your husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props to Bryan- awesome gift!! Poor Es lip from the previous post? Did she ask for her paci?

    ReplyDelete