Thursday, January 12, 2012

EB Blog

I've been following this little boy, Tripp, blog for a while. I don't know them at all, but think and pray for him and his mama often. He is the same age as Emory, so I think that is why I can't get this little boy off my mind. He is confined to his house and has not moved in months. His mind is like any other normal 2 1/2 year old, so I know he wants to be running around 90 to nothing and getting into everything. But he  can no longer see, speak, or move. He has a skin disease called EB, and he is not doing well at all (with only days or weeks left of his little life).
Please pray for this little boy and his mom to get through this time with peace. I am so so so sad that his mommy is having to watch the love of her life, who she has dedicated every second of her day, go through this. Read her latest update (and her whole blog if you have a few hours and a box of kleenex), and pray for her and her baby.

1 comment:

  1. I've blog-stalked them from your blog before- such a sad situation. Remind me to tell you about the little boy w EB in Anniston.
    Lv k

    ReplyDelete