Since I have organized all my sewing 'stuff', I got the itch to start sewing the girls some spring clothes. I have cut many patterns (some new swim suit patterns I can't wait to do!!). Here are a few I have done lately....
I made these adorable shorts for CC! It's hard to tell how cute they are in the pictures, but they are absolutely adorable. And she thinks they kind of look like a skirt which is even better. The pattern calls for using contrasting fabric for the outer edge, which I'm going to try on the next pair. The pattern also has a cute shirt to go with it- making that next in a cute red fabric with kids playing.
They have a faux zipper ('fox' zipper as my aunt March would say- hehehehe!!)
The back (YES- this is the BACK of the shorts....just on a girl with NO butt:):)
horrible picture, but this dress is adorable and I'm making some cute ruffle leggings to go with it. how do you like her 'fashion show' face!?
again- a horrible picture-
This is the back with a cute long fabric ribbon.
and my cute tag! I wrote a 6 on it so I would remember the size. I need to either buy sizing tags or get a better permanent marker.
Next I'm going to start on bathing suits for the girls. I found a cute vintage pattern to use for CC's bathing suits that look a little bit more 'big girl' but NOT like the bikini triangle tops I have seen in the stores for her.....I hate the clothes they offer in her size- way way way to 'grown up' looking.











Sew cute !!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that dress!! so darn cute !! love the shorts too!
ReplyDelete