Friday, February 24, 2012

Advertisement

Tonight, completely out of the blue, while Bryan was in the kitchen and I was laying in bed, he yelled to me:
"hey mallory, remember the other night when I said I wanted to advertise my love for you?"
Me:" Um, No"
Then he came back to our bedroom wearing this................




I started laughing so hard and was so confused!
He said one night he googled 'I love Mallory". This shirt popped up and he had to get it!
Now, I officially have the cutest, funniest hubby ever!
I can't stop laughing:) and still a little confused:):):)
(Christian and Emory, when you are old enough to date---Please remember that THIS is the type man you deserve- expect nothing less from your future husband. The kind that will randomly buy a "I love Christian" or 'I love Emory" shirt just to let you know they love you- even after 11 years of being together!)
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment