I have been organizing my photo albums and came across some cute memorable pictures. Here are a few of CC.
This picture is so cute to me.
I think CC was still so confused about what happened to her little world and she was wondering when the baby was going to leave!!
This picture was taken on one of our first outings as a family of 4. I HAD to have this double stroller that fit a bucket seat and CC could stand on the back. I was panicking about how I was ever going to leave the house with 2 children and not have this certain double stroller. the only problem was in was very long and almost impossible to turn or move. We unfortunately did not learn this until we decided to go on a mile walk to the park. I was still recovering from my c-section and it was no an easy walk. Once we got there it started raining, CC had to tee-tee behind a tree b/c there were no bathrooms (which got all over her clothes, shoes, socks, etc), and we left a bottle at home. the stroller sucked and we sold it on Craigs list the next week for the same price (luckily). Anyway, this cute picture of CC and Bryan talking was before the trip turned to hell!!!! I'm guessing Bryan is telling CC that he tried to tell me not to buy the stroller:):)
I can't remember where she was going , but she sure looks cute!
CC at the doctor with Bryan. Doesn't she look so little!
2 year old Halloween
first day of 3K (and first day of real school)
reenacting Shanna's wedding....still makes me laugh!
at 3D movie with PawPaw- hilarious!
2 things:
1- one of the first time wearing shorts! FOREVER she would only wear dresses or skirts b/c that is what princesses wore.
2. she ran into the sprinkler in her clothes and thought it was the funniest thing ever:): She loved it- Emory hated it
Her first day of Kindergarten at my school! Still love her being with me. I might be lost without her when she's at another school next year.









Love these pics!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful. Miss you all!
ReplyDelete