This has been a pretty exciting Valentine's Day for us! I'm going to save our Valentine's Day parties for another post, but here are some of the gifts we gave and got.....
Emory and Christian's card to grandparents! (Don't look Mimi and Granddaddy -- yours is in the mail waiting for you when you get home!)
It says, "From the bottom of our heart, to the tips of our toes. We love you!"
The front of Gran and PawPaw's card.
The girls woke up to a few surprises too!
Emory also got a Micky Mouse video and CC got a horse painting kit.
So excited for the day!
Just about every morning, CC wants to go into the copy room at school and make a copy of her hand. So I came up with this cute idea to use for our card. I copied each of the girls' hand saying I Love you in sign language and made it into a pop up card. So when you open the card, their hand pops out (hard to tell in the picture). Then they wrote they love about Daddy!
CC (she did all this spelling on her own!!!):
I love you when you kiss me good night
I love you because you give me zerberts
I love you when you eat with me (at lunch at her school)
Emory (forgot to take a picture):
I love you when you do the hot dog dance
I love you when you give me zerberts (although she does love it, she copied it from her sissy!!!)
I love you when you say I love you too.
CC (she did all this spelling on her own!!!):
I love you when you kiss me good night
I love you because you give me zerberts
I love you when you eat with me (at lunch at her school)
Emory (forgot to take a picture):
I love you when you do the hot dog dance
I love you when you give me zerberts (although she does love it, she copied it from her sissy!!!)
I love you when you say I love you too.
And the best Valentine's Day gift of all is the new addition to the family - our niece/cousin was born today!!! I'll dedicate a whole blog to her once I take 1,000 more pictures of her!!! But can't you tell she's absolutely beautiful and just perfect! Not only do I have 3 pretty awesome nephews, I now have a pretty awesome niece!










No comments:
Post a Comment