The girls had a birthday party for Sophia at CC's gymnastics place this past Saturday. The girls had SO MUCH FUN, especially Emory! Normally, we have to stay in the lobby and watch CC do gymnastic, but Emory got to go in and play this time. She ran around the entire hour they had to play- absolutely non-stop!
CC showing how she can balance on the bar! Pretty impressive:)
how cute does Emory look in Christian's old gymnastics leotard!!
Can you tell Emory was trying everything and had no fear! It was really a party for CC's friend, Sophia. But since Emory is friends with her sister, Elise, she got to tag along! I think she had more fun than anyone. We have to sign her up for gymnastics:):):) I bet I have a hard time keeping her in the lobby from here on out :0
The party was perfect- the kids ran around like nuts for an hour, ate cake and ice cream for 3o minutes- just enough time to tire them out!!











Wow CC!!!
ReplyDelete