Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Hunt

We had our 2nd annual Sunday School Easter BBQ at our house this past Saturday. There were about 40 children and adults here and we all had a great time! About 30 minutes after the party start (really when everyone started showing up, there was a big pop at the substation up from our house and OUR POWER WENT OUT!!!). I kinda freaked out but luckily it was such a pretty day and everyone was outside. About an hour later, the power, thankfully, came back on. I was was getting worried how we were going to fit so people (half of them under the age of 5!) in our house:):)
But it all worked out, and was a blast! Everyone brought eggs to hide for an easter egg hunt- the yard was covered with them! I'm sure all the kiddos slept well last night. Once again- I thought I took more pictures than I actually did, but I have a few good ones (and a full post coming up dedicated to all my pinterest crafts!!!!)



 This little found a bucket of eggs before the egg hunt started! She was absolutely cracking me up! She also LOVED the pigs in a blanket- b/t the two of us we ate them all:):)


 Emory still is not a big fan of crowds and realized there were A LOT of people around about 45 minutes into the party. She stuck with me the rest of the night:) She also had a hard time understanding why everyone was playing with her stuff!!

 an attempt to get a group picture while the daddies hid the eggs. This isn't even all the kids and it's the best picture I got!





No comments:

Post a Comment