Here are a few of the ideas I got from Pinterest for the Easter Party. I eventually had to quit looking b/c I kept seeing new ideas.
wreath for the door- ($5 at Hobby Lobby, ribbon, cross- sheet moss sprayed glued to a wooden cross Bryan made. They said to cut a cross out of styrofoam and pin or glue the moss to it. Bryan had extra wood and made this one. He just drilled holes and I attached it with ribbon wire. I love how it turned out.
how stinkin cute!!! I saw this the day before and how to make a trip to Hobby Lobby!
This has nothing to do with the Easter Party (and the picture is horrible), but it sorta came from pinterest. I saw someone had made the number 50 with pictures for a 50th wedding anniversary and thought it would be adorable to do for the girls' bday. The pictures are all of the year leading up to their birthday in the shape of the age they are turning. I plan on backtracking and making one for each year and hanging each number for the entire month of their birthday. How much fun (and maybe a little tacky-ha) will it be when they are 18 to have 18 posters all over the house of pictures from their entire life! I can't wait and I am MAKING myself do it this summer.
These are Peep lollipops and jelly beans with Peeps in the vase.
this little moss covered basket with eggs in it- didn't make it, but found it for only $10 online!
The recipe for the scent that you smell when you walk into William-Sonama. 3/4 pot of water, 2 tsp of vanilla, rosemary, and lemon. Let it simmer on low all day. It did smell great until Bryan brought in 21 lb of BBQ meat that he made (and it was FANTASTIC!!!!)
Lemon ice cubes. Put lemon slices in a muffin bed and fill almost to the top with water. Then freeze and stick in a pitcher of water.
Aunt Pat and Di- have you ever been on Pinterest? I feel like you would LOVE it!











No comments:
Post a Comment