Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mini Mimi

 This is CC getting ready for the ballet. Check out those long eye lashes! She told Gran she would be able to pick her out on stage by her eye lashes!!!
her face looks a little surprised here, huh?!


This is baby Allie! Doesn't she look like a doll baby! I just want to give that little belly a zerbet!!! 
We still name everything that needs a name "baby Allie'. I wonder what we will call her when she's not a baby anymore! For some reason, I feel like she might be baby Allie for the rest of time:):) I one time just called her Allie, and Emory didn't know who I was talking about- ha!!

(Don't Mimi and the girls look so pretty!) 
When we were at the doctor, I asked if it were okay if the girls go to their grandparents. The doctor was a  little hesitant, but said that if I were okay with the loving on the girls then it was okay but that is really all we could do. I then looked over at CC and she was quietly SOBBING- tears were just streaming down her face b/c she thought she wasn't going to be able to go see Mimi. She kept trying to act like she felt okay b/c she was scared she wasn't going to go. It was so cute. She has been so excited about spending time with Mimi, the artist (that is what she always tells me, "you know mama, Mimi is a real artist, like a REAL artist!"), and she was going to Taylor Swift's house (although, I kept telling her that they could just drive by to see what her house looked liked, she kept saying, "well, if her car is there then we can just go in to say hey":):)
I'm sure Mimi is going to sleep for the next few days b/c I know CC has not left her side. I'm sure Emory is right there with her, but CC wants to do everything Mimi is doing!!!!


 Mimi getting her hair 'did'!!! 

they went to see the Charlotte's Web play too. 
I know the girls are having a wonderful time and got plenty of lovin' to make them feel better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment