Then Thursday, I had a fatty tumor the size of a kiwi (nothing to worry about but they are still checking) removed from my upper back- EWWWW!!!! Thank goodness it wasn't green- ha!
While getting ready for my procedure, I found this super long GRAY hair- another EWWWWWW!!!! and the pity party began:).....
The doctor originally thought the tumor was the size of a golf ball, but realized it was bigger b/c it was intertwined in my muscle (ugh- gross, huh?!) Meaning, they had to cut into my muscle, which makes the recovery a little longer and more painful. Once I got home and settled, Bryan went back to work while I fell asleep. I woke up around 3:00 and realized I could not move AT ALL!!! So I was stuck laying down on the bed unable to move and in a lot of pain. I couldn't reach my medicine or drink and was having a huge crying pity party for myself. I was stuck for 2 1/2 hours until Bryan got home....it became a little bit funny towards the end of the 2 1/2 hours because I kept trying but couldn't do anything! All I could do was laugh (and cry!)
Bryan took the above picture of my back before the procedure and the doctor even let him take a picture of the kiwi size tumor b/c I told her he likes gross stuff like that- don't worry- I won't post it---it's a tad bit disgusting :):):)
Friday morning, Bryan got me all set up in the recliner with everything around me that I would need. His last words were "Don't drop the remote". Well, guess what happened! Around 9:30 I watched an On Demand preview of a movie and the damn remote fell on the floor!!! So, when the preview was over I was left to watch a blue screen until Bryan came home at 12:00 for lunch! Another pity party for me!
I soon realized that my back muscle is connected to almost every movement I make, making it VERY hard to move anything above my waist!
It is now Saturday night and I can finally sit up and move a little bit. But I am going INSANE! There is nothing on TV to watch and you can only look at Pinterest and Facebook for so long!!
Can you tell my pity party is still going on and about to get worse b/c I have to change out the bandage!!! This sucks! and I'm being a huge baby. Don't be surprised if Bryan shows up at your doorstep- just let him in! he's just looking for some normalcy:):)
The girls are having a great time at Mimi and Grandaddy's house though and feeling a lot better. They really are life savers for taking them so sick b/c there is no way they could have been here with me unable to move. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'll post pictures of their fun time soon:)









No comments:
Post a Comment