Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fashion Show

 What we looked like the entire trip to Target! but aren't these sunglasses adorable:):)

 been doing some sewing lately- her cute eyelet bathing suit

 cute little top and bloomers
 the back

 the top is reversible

 she loved being a model. The head tilt and hands on her hips is her new model pose!

 cute bubble skirt dress- a little long on her but still cute

capri ruffle pants that are supposed to go under the dress. But, it looks like we won't need them since the dress is so long- ha!
Ive made a few things for CC too, but she's been gone playing all day. She had spend the night company last night and we saw The Lorax- really really really cute movie. Even Emory sat through the entire movie (I think the butter popcorn and my diet coke helped:)

1 comment:

  1. Love sewing posts- all so cute!! I keep meaning to do a crossback top- and I've got to get w you to try the bubble dress

    ReplyDelete