Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beach Part 2





Daddy being silly with his girls!

Bryan in heaven....teaching his little girl about golf

Daddy had to step in to show her how to hold the club.

CC telling Papaw how to play

Dinner at Cafe 30-A. Yum yum!!


We've had the best time this week at the beach. Thursday we headed to an Italian restaurant named Borago....YUUMMMMMY!!! We drive by it every year and say we want to go, so we finally did. It was so good. Even Christian ate most of her dinner....which is unusual for her.
Then Friday we went to Cafe 30-A for dinner. They say only well behaved children are welcome...and CC and Emory passed! They were great. I had to have a little talk with Christian about being a big girl and she was great. Emory slept through the whole dinner which was great. Then we headed down to the beach for some family photos. Then we took CC to play putt putt for the first time. She had the best time and played the entire 18 holes (I was worried she would loose interest early). CC was actually pretty good, but would always hit the ball once, then move the ball next to the hole to hit it in....always getting a score of 2! Bryan and my dad got 3 holes in one, and I got one hole in one- winning us 3 free games. It was so much fun and CC slept until 10:30 this morning- a first for her!!!! Maybe she'll do that while at home!!!
More pics to come.........

2 comments:

  1. I love CC's flip flops. They look so cute on her.I am jealous of the well-behaved children. I don't think Lucy would pass the 30-A test. See ya in few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete