Bryan and CC before they headed out for the Barron's game with the church
Emory and I having girl time while Daddy and CC were at the game
Emory is excited about her first time at church
My girls before church
Last night Bryan and CC went to the Barron's game with the church. They got home around 10:30, and I thought for sure that CC would be exhausted....NOPE! She was so hyper and ready to tell me about her night. She is such a dare devil.....they have a huge hill and she ran down it and busted!! She has a big strawberry on her bum-bum. They were also soaking wet b/c it poured down rain for about 15 minutes....she loved it!
While they were gone, Emory and I played together on the floor. We had so much fun laughing and smiling!
Today, I was volunteering in the church nursery so I thought it would be a good day to take Emory there. Before we have just taken her to our Sunday School class, but today was the first day to go to the nursery. I was supposed to be in the toddler room but ended up in the same room as Emmie. She was perfect and enjoyed watching all the little ones trying to crawl and pull up on everything!







No comments:
Post a Comment