Wednesday, August 12, 2009

INSTYLER review

Okay.....so I'm still trying to decide if I like the INSTYLER. Drying my hair is such a proces...blowing drying in 4 sections. For each section I blow dry first without a brush, then with a round brush, then use a flat iron. So I was hoping with the INSTYLER that I could skip the round brush part. So, on my Monday I just dryed my hair and tried the INSTYLER. I was not very satisified with the outcome....not as straight as I like and still felt thick and out of control (does that make sense?). But, I gave it another shot this morning. I did all steps- just used the INSTYLER instead of flat iron. It worked much better, but it akward to use and will take some getting use to. AND....I burnt the 'you-know-what' out of my thumb....OUCH!!!!!!
So...Mallory's review.......STICK WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.
But....if you do decide to get one, order it from http://anyhealthcare.com/. I only paid $35 ( I just checked and the price is now $49...not sure why??!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment