Sunday, August 23, 2009

Beach Part 3


Emory's beautiful smile...she sure does love her daddy

AHHHhhh....watch out CC....an alligators about to get ya!



Emmie's funny face at dinner...doesn't she look cute!

this band was awesome. they had instruments and invited kids to come up to play with them. CC LOVED every minute of it! She would have stayed there the whole night if they played that long.

okay, so they had this little booth where you could pick a song and they put your face on funny bodies and you dance around. CC and I danced to Girls Just Want to have Fun. Gran bought the video for us. CC will love it when she gets older. If I can figure it out, I will try to put it up on here
We spent our last night at the beach at BayTowne Warf. It was so nice b/c it wasn't super crowded like it usually is in the summer. We ate outside at a Mexican restaurant, then found the band where CC jumped on stage to dance and play instruments. It was a such a fun time watching her jump around and dance and play instruments. It was a such a fun time watching her jump around and dance. her second time on stage in one night! The first was with me singing Girls Just Want to Have Fun. That is our song at home that we dance to all the time, so it was perfect that we sang and danced on a green screen too!
When driving back from BayTowne Warf, this was our conversation:
C: Mommy, I need someting
Me: what do you need?
C: I need a beer
Me: A WHAT!
C: A beer
Me: How about a juice?
C: Uh!! okay
(I guess she hears " I need a beer" a lot!! Her little ears are listening to everything!)

Now we are home....sad to leave the beach with the fam....back to reality I guess :(:(:(

No comments:

Post a Comment