Thursday, August 26, 2010

Future Gold Medalist!

How cute are these two?! and look at the little sisters in the background! We pretty make a scene every Wednesday b/c all 4 of them get so excited to see each other. I have made the mistake of mentioning to CC that Sohpia and Ava are coming over this weekend. She hasn't stopped asking WHEN are they coming?... ARe they coming NOW?... How many more days?... Mommy I want them to stay forever....etc, etc,
And Sophia said it best when she came in singing to her mom at 6:00 AM "I'm ready to go to Christian's house, the mommies will drink wine, we'll play and watch movies?!!!

These two little stinkers run around like crazy girls the whole time! Right here they are sitting if front of the door while Emory is playing with someone's shoes.

She's a pro at the balance beam.....even the high one!


CC in action!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hudson noticed my glass of wine the other day for the first time---
    I hope CC does the ribbon danging-- I love the floor exercises--- I've always wanted to let loose a bunch of cats with those ribbons...

    ReplyDelete