1. I promise, we DO listen to nursery rhymes and kid music too!!!
2. The girls DO NOT play with any of that mess in the background....not one thing! Maybe I should clean/organize it, huh?!!
3. look at the picture of my Gran on the left side of the video...isn't she beautiful!
4. ignore me







Too fun! You are such a great mother- your children are TRULY blessed to have you and Bryan as parents!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! Can we say two peas in a pod?? So glad we are not the only ones to listen to "dance" music. Sophia just watched the video with me and said..."Oh, Mommy remember I danced to that on my blog? Oh, Mrs. Mallory can dance!" Ha Ha I have a feeling with our four girls we are going to be in trouble 12 years from now!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Wish i was there!
ReplyDeleteyou know that Hudson knows who the band Poison is right? we listen to everything too!
ReplyDeleteMal, reminds me of you in college. Blue Room, anyone?? Lol!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely hysterical!!!
ReplyDelete