Christian had her first day of 4K this past Wednesday. I went to parent night the night before and while the teacher was explaining the year I just knew CC was going to love it! They go on so many field trips, have a 'pet' (stuffed) monkey they bring home to take on an adventure, have centers, and everyone is a helper. They have a green, yellow, red light for their behavior. So far, CC comes home and tells me who gets on yellow and she always stays on green. (I have a feeling she might be the student that hears "Who do we need to worry about?" from the teacher often!) I was a little worried because she absolutely LOVES her 3K teacher, Ms. Celia. We still talk about her all the time and act like Ms. Celia when we play teacher. But she did tell me the second day with Ms. Donna- "I love Ms. Donna, AND love Ms. Celia." I'm so excited for her and couldn't have asked for a better teacher for my little CC!
4 years ago







Yay for Christian! So glad that she's loving it! We're next on the list for Hudson's class!
ReplyDelete