Thursday, October 7, 2010

Devastated......absolutely DEVASTATED!

A spur of the moment decision to get CC's hair cut....
told the lady 'just a little above the shoulders, so that it will not flip out" AND ...................................
this is what she did...





She can barely wear a bow. HOW CAN A 4 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL WALK AROUND WITHOUT A BOW????????
I think I took the wrong one in for a haircut!!!


3 comments:

  1. Precious girl!! She looks gorgeous! Maybe not the look you were going for, but a cute look at the same time-- she can wear the headband bows!! And if Lois Anne can rock a bow, I know that CC can pull it off....and Chris likes short hair, so I bet Hudson will still think she is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks cute (and grown up!). It'll grow out soon. You have two adorable children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just showed Hudson-- he said "it good!"---
    It will grow out....at least she didn't cut it herself-- like the count from Sesame Street--someone might have done that one time...

    ReplyDelete