Monday, October 25, 2010

Field Trip

4K & 5K at CC's school had a field trip to the pumpkin patch today and I was a chaperone so I drove Christian and one of her friends from her class. Having a friend ride in the car w/ us made CC BEYOND excited! I think that could have been her field trip and she would have been happy!
Christian's 4K class.....aren't they adorable!

This is CC's friend (crush::):):) from 3k, Sully! She was so happy to see him. At the end of the day, while we were picking up our pumpkins and getting in our cars, I saw Sully run over and give her a big hug! I thought she was going to DIE! What is she going to be like when she has a crush in high school?!


Ms. Donna and CC...perfect match for Christian. And Ms. Donna was bragging on Christian....telling me how smart she is and what a sweet, precious girl she is! CC was listening to her and just looked over her shoulder at me and smiled!

CC and her bow-head friend, Clara, from 3K! Could their bows get any bigger? I LOVE IT!

Proud mama on a field trip with her favorite 4 year old!

Christian and her great friend, Lydia! They are so cute together and play so well!
What a FUN day!!!

1 comment: