
Bryan and I took CC, Emory, and our nephews to the pumpkin patch for the day. We all had the best time

Everyone got to pick their own pumpkin. Before we began, I told them they had to be able to CARRY the pumpkin they chose. I looked over and sweet
Gaines was trying his HARDEST to pick up a big pumpkin. I walked over to him and he said "I can't get it. Can Uncle Bryan get it?" I couldn't say no to that sweet face!

Carter is the funniest thing around! I couldn't stop laughing at his little 'one-liners'!

Mason picked a nice big pumpkin and knew his was better than the others. While on the hayride back he asked if we could write our names on the pumpkins. He's no dummy....he took his time picking the perfect pumpkin and wanted to make sure he KEPT his perfect
pumpkin!

This little one decided to pick up and throw EVERY pumpkin she could get her hands on!

CC was bound and determined to have a big pumpkin- no matter how difficult it was to carry!

While I took the little ones on a tractor ride, Bryan took the big ones to the bounce house area! While we were riding around, I would point to hay and say 'hay'.
Every time I did Emory would start waving:)

We played in tee-pees, got our face painted,

ran around playing, got cotton candy and fried snickers

Then .....we left!

Everyone was pooped and fell asleep 2 minutes after getting in the car.

We headed home for more playing, dinner, football and bed! All 5 in bed and asleep by 9:00! It was a fun day with family-doesn't get any better than that. And Bryan and I survived an outing with 5 kiddos!
That does look like a great day!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so great! You got some great pictures of all of the kids. I bet you guys were exhausted.
ReplyDeleteNo lie-my word verification was one letter away from Renessme. Fate!